Information about the Contest:
The 5th International Contest for student projects focused on reducing the amount of pollution in the Barents and Baltic regions B3: BELLONA BARENTS BALTIC
Ecological right center BELLONA (Russia, St.Petersburg) announces the 5th International Contest for student projects "B3: BELLONA BARENTS BALTIC". School and university students with individual and collective projects are invited to take part in the Contest. Projects must be focused on protecting natural ecosystem and its components in the Barents and Baltic regions.
Submitted projects must show practicality; certain practical results must be achieved. The environmental effect of the projects may be shown in reduced pollution, including industrial pollution, improved state of natural ecosystem elements or in change for the better of the attitude of people to living nature, which will help reduce environmental pollution in the future.
- Protecting the Sea from pollution;
- Against industrial pollution;
- International cooperation in environmental protection;
- Urban Environmental problems;
- Art takes a stand against pollution (photo, painting, video, music ect);
- school children under 12 y.o.;
- school children over 12 y.o.;
- university and college students;
The Contest is held online in two stages:
- I. Qualification stage: July 2rd to November 2rd, 2017.
- II. Main stage: starting after the Contest's participants have completed the tasks of the first stage and until November 2rd, 2017.
Winners in each nomination will get valuable prizes according to their age category. The lists of winners and their photos will be published in mass media: environmental magazine 'Environment and Rights' and on the website www.bellona.ru